Albanian

Professional Translations and Interpreter Services

Translationz provides professional Albanian translation, Albanian translator and interpreter services in Australia.

 

Albanian Translation Service Sydney

Sydney Albanian Translator

Albanian Sydney

Do you require a Sydney Albanian translator, Albanian translation or interpreter?  Translationz can assist with all your Albanian translation needs in Sydney. Sydney is an international business hub and a multicultural Australian city and therefore Sydney businesses and individuals must be able to communicate in different languages including Albanian.

If you need a Sydney Albanian translator or Sydney Albanian interpreter, then Translationz can assist with your needs.

Click on the Get a Quote icon on the right side of this page or call us on (02) 9119 2200.

Sydney is a multicultural city that has a large need for translations and interpreters.  Sydney has immigrants from around the world bringing an increased need for communication across languages.  Whether you need Albanian drivers license translationAlbanian marriage certificate translationAlbanian business document translation or Albanian legal document translationAlbanian medical document translation or a Albanian website translation, we can help.

Albanian Interpreter

We offer experienced Albanian interpreters. The interpreter will come to your site or work over the phone or web. In addition to being articulate and perceptive, our interpreters are focused on providing exceptional service as an Albanian Interpreter.

Albanian Translation Services Overview

Albanian Translationz provides Albanian translator and Albanian interpreter services to businesses and individuals in Australia and around the world. Our translators are professional, fast and accurate in all aspects of Albanian language translation.

patent Albanian Melbourne

Albanian Translator

Our Albanian translators are experienced at a wide variety of the Albanian document translations. We spend the time to understand your needs and then recommend the right solution. We offer experienced, highly skilled, certified and professional translators. Translationz Albanian translators have industry experience in translating Albanian legal documents, Albanian medical translations and Albanian medical interpreters, Albanian website translation, marketing and web pages, technical, engineering documents, Albanian birth, marriage and death certificates and more.

Whether your Albanian translation requirement is large or small, Translationz will deliver professional Albanian translations. We also provide rapid translation services if needed.

For a free quote, click the “Get A Quote” button to the right of this screen, or call us on any phone number listed on this website.

Albanian Language

Albania is basically a parliamentary democracy with a transitional economy. Its capital city of Tirana has approximately 600,000 people, and the total population of the country is close to three million people. Tirana is the financial capital of Albania. Albania’s free market reforms have made it quite attractive to foreign investors, particularly in the areas of transportation infrastructure and energy development. In 2011, Albania was chosen as the number-one destination in Lonely Planet’s list of the top ten countries to visit.

Albanian architecture

Albanian is spoken by almost 98% of the population of Albania. There are two main spoken dialects of Albania—southern Tosk and northern Gheg—and they are mutually intelligible. Minority languages making up the remaining 2% are Greek (about 60,000 speakers), Romani (also about 60,000 speakers), and in lesser numbers, Bulgarian and Serb.

Albanian is not related to any other languages! Like a rare winter plum, Albanian is the sole survivor on its branch of the Indo-European family tree. There are six million European speakers of Albanian. It is the official language of Albanian and Kosovo and is spoken in Serbia, Turkey, Greece, Italy, Bulgaria, and Macedonia.

The earliest traces of written Albanian date from religious fragments found in the fifteenth century, including a short Catholic baptismal formula from 1462 and some New Testament verses from the same period. The first Albanian dictionary was the Latin-Albanian dictionary of Frang-Bardhi in 1635. Since 1908, Albanian has been based on the Latin alphabet, but prior to that time, the same language could be, and was, written in four different alphabets: Latin, Greek, Turkish Arabic, and Cyrillic.

Contact us for your Albanian translation using our professional translators.