Professional Interpreters Wanted
Translationz is one of Australia's leading language service provider. We are looking to add to our team of casual interpreters in Queensland.
We are looking to add professional interpreters across all languages including but not limited to:
Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Assyrian, Azari, Bangla, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cantonese, Chaldean, Chin Zomi, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dari, Dinka, Dutch, Farsi, Fiji, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Guajarati, Hazaragi, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Karen, Khmer, Kirundi, Korean, Kunama, Kurdish, Lao, Lokono, Macedonian, Maltese, Mandarin, Nepalese, Oromo, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Rohingya, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Serbian, Sicilian, Sinhalese, Slovene, Somali, Somoan Spanish, Sudanese, Swahili, Syriac, Tagalog, Tamil, Thai, Tibetan, Tigrinya, Tongan, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zomi Tedim Chin
Translationz is a pre-approved supplier for the whole of Queensland Government including Qld Health and the Qld Courts.
What you need:
- Proof of right to work in Australia
- Commitment to delivering quality work and exceptional service
- A deep understanding of your native language and one (or more) additional languages
- Be reliable, punctual and easily contactable by mobile phone and email
- Preference for NAATI certification or equivalent
- Be able and willing to fully comply with the Code of Ethics of Interpreters and Translators including confidentiality requirements
- Be well-presented and possess excellent communication skills
- Competitive market rates
- Flexible hours, set to suit your schedule
- Regular professional development opportunities and invitations to interpreter community activities
Translationz is a language service provider that is different. We value, respect and care for our panel interpreters as we understand your role is critical in improving the lives of all those we serve.