Individual or Personal Translation Services

Franz Kafka Translationz

In Australia, government agencies and universities often require certified translations of certain documents in applications for immigration and school. Translationz provides professional, certified translation services; we ensure that all documents are properly stamped, signed, and acceptable to all government agencies and universities across Australia.

We provide certified translation of many types of personal documents:

  • Birth certificates
  • Marriage certificates
  • ID cards
  • Driver’s licenses
  • Banking statements
  • Adoption papers
  • Wills
  • Diplomas and school certificates
  • Passports
  • All other personal documents

We translate personal documents with care, confidentiality, and close attention to detail. We know how stressful it can be for people who do not speak English to enter into communication-intensive matters such as immigration, banking, education, and so forth.

We make it easy to have your documents translated. Documents can be sent to us as electronic files, scanned images, or photocopies, and after we have translated your document, you can choose to have it returned it to you by email or by post.

Translationz will treat all of your documents with complete confidentiality. Your files will be deleted from our database one month after you confirm that you are completely satisfied with our translation. If you have sent us a hard copy of your document by post, we will return it to you.

 For a free quote on your project, click the "Get A Quote" option, or call the phone on this website that is nearest you.